Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Put those running shoes on ........

Ouchhh...ouchhh.......auwww...auuuwwww......that's my thigh muscles screaming for mercy everytime I moved !!

Yuupp....I really need to get back into exercising now...Not only I can't fit into my jeans, I'm turning into a full-grown teddy bear, all soft and cuddly, as well ...... ewwwhhhh !! So, with this realization, umpphh well actually .... after stumbling on a blog of a certain somebody who at one time was a bit chubby yet now has become a marathon runner, I am motivated enough to put on my running shoes and started to do some exercises !! Nothing fancy..just a run/jog/walk around the house, I don't want to give my body a shock !! Yupp....I used to have aerobic classes twice a week but ever since I moved here(that's 8 months to be exact!!), all of that had stopped. Anyhow..enough excuses dear, time to buckle up and move those heavy butt out of that chair and runnnnnnnnnnn........!! Yeahhhh.......

Hmmm.....I'm hoping that I'll be able to shed some kilos off by December so that I can splurge on some really fancy and expensive Xmas dresses....ouuiiiii..........cheers \(*--*)/

No comments:

Post a Comment